Chemicals used for manufacturing adhesive tapes are not suitable for skin contact and human health. Adhesive tapes that are needed in healthcare industry should be free from hazardous chemicals, and dermatologically tested.
İnanç Yapışkanlı Bantlar Şti respond to the needs and requirements in the healthcare industry specifically with its medical grade group of products. These are manufactured by world-pioneering manufacturers in compliance with ISO 9001: 2000, CE and FDA standards.
Eligible for medical use, these tapes are used as auxiliary products for customized cut and lamination applications. For its existing machinery infrastructure, the company is capable of laminating adhesive tapes with different materials.
With its product range and manufacturing options, İnanç Yapışkanlı Bantlar Şti has required funds of knowledge and information to serve you starting from R&D process to the final production.
- Eligible for use in manufacturing surgery sets. Hypoallergenic.
- Used for ECG.
- Eligible for ethylene oxide, Gamma-Ray, and EB Radiation sterilization.
- Medical-pure iodine acrylic glue is used.
- Non-woven surface and hypoallergenic sticking plaster.
- Used for inpatient open wounds and post-surgery patients as it helps quick recovery of the surgery area by providing an ideal humid environment for recovery.